Know your tool, know your vehicle. Inside and out, whether it’s on or off.
Training provides people with the knowledge, confidence and experience to perform to the best of their ability. All organisations depend on the skills of their vehicle operators and thus rely on specialist professional training. Our broad and in depth expertise enables us to deliver bespoke courses that meets the needs of your organisation.
We can offer specialist training for pre deployment to remote areas or potentially hostile environments. Driver training is justified when a company requires an employee to drive as part of their job in these situations. They will improve their skills and learn what it takes to drive actively as opposed to passively which can reduce lost hours due to employee accidents on the job. This can save companies high costs and the lives of many employees.
Courses are tailored for your specific objectives and area of deployment. Areas of training can include:
- Hostile environment defensive driver training
- Country specific hazards and dangers
- Accident, incident and collision prevention
- Driver policy, responsibilities and protocols
- Advanced 4×4 driver training
- Advanced recovery and winching
- Immediate action drills and procedures
- Remote first aid
- Threats and safety – IEDs and RTAs
For more information or to discuss your requirements and create a bespoke course please contact us on 01233 662251 or firstname.lastname@example.org