Using a 4×4 at work?┬áVisit the specialists and make it safe
Why do I need an off road driving course? For more benefits, click HERE
– Reduce the risk of accidents and vehicle damage through inappropriate use
– Meet your Health and Safety obligations
– Be able to safely exploit the full potential from a valuable asset – your 4×4
– Reduce unnecessary wear and tear leading to lowered maintenance/repair costs
– Increased productivity and better efficiency of your resources
Put the best 4×4 training behind your employees
True Grip Off Road currently offer 3 categories of training courses so you can pick and choose the most appropriate option for your requirements:
1. A bespoke True Grip Off Road Ltd course for which we will issue our own certificate of attendance. These are ideal for whose who use a 4×4 or are thinking of buying one for leisure or business purposes. We offer┬áhalf, one and two day courses depending on your previous experience and what you are looking to achieve. The sessions are tailored for each customers’ specific needs covering both theory and practical sessions.
2. A Lantra Awards course which is an integrated training and assessment course leading to the award of a nationally recognised certificate of competence. The course is run in collaboration with Lantra which is the approved training body for the UK government and a recognised organisation for the land-based industries. Both one and two day┬áformats are available.
3. An NPTC City and Guilds Level 2 course which is independently assessed and if successful leads to the award of a nationally recognised certificate of competence. The assessment is completed by an independent assessor, therefore the training and certification is┬áset to┬áa higher level so the entire format runs 2-3 days long (dependant on previous experience).
Irrespective of the course selected, we prefer a maximum student to instructor ratio of 2:1 (3:1 can be arranged if preferred). We have found this results in higher quality training and ensures all students get individual attention and┬ásufficient hands on practical driving experience. Training can take place in any manufacturer of 4×4┬áin either┬áour or your own┬ávehicle so the student will receive the most relevant and beneficial┬áteaching. If preferred, the customers’ own vehicle can be on site and used during the theory element so the main features and attributes can be pointed out.
We ensure that both the practical sessions┬áand theory materials reflect current safe working practices. Our qualified instructors, although highly professional will adopt an informal and friendly┬áapproach, giving you the confidence to successfully complete the course and┬áget the most from your time with us.
┬áFor information please contact us 01233 662251 or email@example.com to discuss your specific objectives.